By accessing any part of this Website and Mobile Application you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website and Mobile Application immediately.
License and Conditions
maayot grants you a limited non-exclusive license to access and make use of the Website and Mobile Application and their features. As a condition of such license, you agree:
- Not to download or modify any part of the Website and Mobile Application, except with the express and prior written consent of maayot;
- Not to download or copy any account information for the benefit of another party;
- Not to collect or make any use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- Not to resell or make any commercial use of this Website and Mobile Application or their contents;
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit the Website or Mobile Application for any commercial purpose without express written consent of maayot;
- Not to make any derivative use of this Website or Mobile Application or their contents;
- Not to frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of maayot and its group companies without express written consent of maayot;
- Not to use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising maayot name or trademarks without the express written consent of maayot; and not reproduce or store any part of this Website or Mobile Application in any other website or include any part of this Website or Mobile Application in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from maayot;
- Not to utilise the material available with an individual subscription account for use by any institution;
- Not to permit the use of an individual account for other people or third parties
This Website and Mobile Application contain material which is owned by or licensed to maayot. This material includes, but is not limited to, the lessons we write, the design, layout, look and appearance.
If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website and Mobile Application automatically terminates. You are also advised that maayot will at all times enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
maayot accepts no liability for any distress caused by violent, graphic or vulgar content displayed on the website.
Links to and from Other Websites
Links to third party websites on this Website and Mobile Application are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website or Mobile Application. maayot has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. maayot therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website or Mobile Application you do so entirely at your own risk. If you would like to link to this Website or Mobile Application, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website or Mobile Application, and it is subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the sise or appearance of maayot logo;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- You do not in any way imply that maayot is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with maayot nor present any other false information about maayot;
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- maayot expressly reserves the right to revoke the license granted above for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify maayot for any loss or damage suffered by maayot as a result of breaching this agreement.
Service Access and Liability
maayot reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, to: modify or discontinue the Website and/or Mobile Application with or without notice; limit the Website and/or Mobile Application’s availability to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose; charge fees in connection with the use of the Website and/or Mobile Application; modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with the Website; and/or offer opportunities to some or all users of the Website and/or Mobile Application. You agree that neither we nor any affiliated entity shall be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website, in whole or in part, or of any service, software, content, submission, feature or product offered through the Website and/or Mobile Application. Your continued use of the Website and/or Mobile Application after such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes. You should check this Website and/or Mobile Application from time to time to review the then current legal notice. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website and/or Mobile Applications.
While maayot attempts to ensure that this Website and Mobile Application is normally available 24 hours a day, maayot shall not be liable if for any reason this Website and/or Mobile Application is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this Website and Mobile Application may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of maayot.
maayot, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website and Mobile Application), and any of the maayot affiliated companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort [including without limitation negligence], contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website and Mobile Application in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website and Mobile Application, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website and/or Mobile Application or your downloading of any material from this Website and/or Mobile Application, or any websites linked to this Website and/or Mobile Application.
If your use of material on this Website and/or Mobile Application results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Individual Subscription Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Individual Subscriptions apply across Website and Mobile Application.
- Premium access is granted upon receipt of payment.
- Individual Subscription plans automatically renew unless cancelled within the My Account section of the Website.
- It is the responsibility of the individual user to monitor the account and manually cancel the subscription.
- The subscription end date is clearly displayed on the ‘My Plan’ section of the website.
- In the event manual payment is received for a subscription, a subscription plan will be sent to the user by a member of our team which shows the start and end date of subscription. Subscriptions purchased through this method will not automatically renew.
- Pricing structures may be subject to change. Users will be charged their renewal rate at the time of purchase of subscription.
- Upon cancellation of a subscription, the user’s recurring billing will cease and Premium access to the Website and Mobile Application will be lost upon expiration of their subscription.
- If recurring billing fails, the users will lose Premium access to the Website and Mobile Application.
- Individual subscriptions are for individuals only and must under no circumstances be used by more than one individual. Failure to do so will results in immediate cancellation without refund.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
maayot will issue the following subscription refunds under the associated circumstances;
Refunds will not be offered for Individual Subscription plans unless in exceptional circumstances which will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Refunds will not be available under the following circumstances for both Individual and Institutional Subscriptions:
- Liquidation of maayot.
- Bankruptcy of maayot.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Hong Kong. Any dispute arising out of or connected with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong in respect of any dispute which arises out of or under this Agreement.
Entire Agreement: The Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Ublo Group Limited and govern your use of the Website, superseding any prior agreements between you and Ublo Group Limited with respect to the Website and/or Mobile Application.
Waiver and Severability of Terms: The failure of Ublo Group Limited to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Conditions remain in full force and effect.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Force Majeure shall mean circumstances beyond the control of the Website and/or Mobile Application and the user/users, where such circumstances are unforeseeable and their consequences uncontrollable. Should such circumstances occur over the course of this agreement, neither party shall be deemed liable to or in default of its obligations under the terms of this agreement, over the period of time by which their obligations are prevented by Force Majeure. Such time limits will be laid down and accordingly extended whilst taking into account the duration of Force Majeure and its consequences and effects.